Monday, May 21, 2012

Farewell English IV

-I can't believe senior year is finally over. Four years of waking up at 7, putting on the same old Buckley uniform, sitting in choir every morning, and seeing all of my friends. It's a weird feeling knowing I will never be able to say: "see you at school tomorrow." As far as English IV is concerned, it is safe to say that it has been my favorite year of English ever. Blogging was a great way to write everyday and it has inspired me to start a blog in college about my experiences in the Bandier Program. Also, getting introduced to philosophy and the ideas of Freud has inspired me to continue studying philosophy in college. Overall, it has been a great year filled with a lot of laughs and memories that will last a lifetime. I thank Dr. Forman and the rest of F period for a great year that I will never forget! kkcya.

No comments:

Post a Comment